On cold and hot perspectives

Woke up to a cloudy day today, making me wonder if its time for the weather to start changing. Most days we've had really nice and bright sunny days, with clear blue skies, but it looks like the season is changing slightly now. The evenings are definitely cooler and the early mornings rather pleasant all of a sudden. I love going through the changes of seasons, that's one of the things I miss most about the US, since the seasons are very well defined there and each one is very different from the other. This morning it looks like winter outside and if you didn't know where you were, I could probably bundle up in my sweater and blanket and sip a hot cup of cocoa. Well, the ac is so effective, that most times one does need to bundle up a bit inside anyway.

Comments

Popular Posts