Notes from a frequent traveler

When one travels it's really very important to have all your important documents at hand. That includes things such as passport photocopies, visa photocopies, passport size photographs, bank contact details in the country you're visiting as well as an email for your bank at home. I've got all of this, which is going to help me as I untangle the additional charge Budget Car Rental has put on my credit card without my permission. Since I travel with my laptop, I am able to log onto my bank and check my statements online, which is a really good way to keep a tab of things. I also added my utility bills onto my bank account, so I get a mail telling me how much my electricity and telephone bills are and just transfer the funds to them online. If you're a frequent traveler then these are the ways to make sure your travels remain stress free.

Comments

Popular Posts