A new agenda!

Writing about crafts and projects reminded me just how much I have missed doing this kind of stuff. I can't wait to do something new and have been completely buzzing with ideas since I wrote that last post. The timing is quite perfect, since I decided not to bring any of my framed artwork with me to this apartment as I wanted a completely different look. Instead, I brought all the unframed works that I have, those that have never been displayed before and will make our home look very different from our last two apartments.

There is something about putting up a special piece of artwork, regardless of if it's original or just a movie poster. It's about creating your own space and stamping your unique look on a room. Right now, the rooms are a blank canvas and I am running through lots of ideas of what I can end up doing to get just the effect I want. So, once again, I have an excuse to look through some house tours on Apartment Therapy, to which I must confess, I am deeply addicted. If I don't browse through at least a couple of houses every evening, I just cannot close my computer for the night. If you into having a nice looking home, then check it out. I'm sure you won't regret it.

Comments

Popular Posts