I need a reading chair

We're pretty much done buying furniture for our apartment, but there's always something else one needs, isn't there! We have all the major pieces of furniture but it would be nice to get a wing chair, which would make a nice reading nook in the bedroom. Wing chairs are always a great investment, since they last for a long time and can be used in lots of different rooms. I love to put my feet up when I read, so either need a chair with an extend-able foot rest or a separate piece like an ottoman. Since we already have an ottoman in the living room, I think it would be just perfect to have a wing back chair for the bedroom. The other recurring furniture that we buy are bookshelves and other open shelving, which I find to be really useful.

Comments

Yasmine Zedan said…
I guess it's very useful to have a simple reading nook..a place where you can meditate,read and think ..and really makes ur own world..

Popular Posts