Going on a break

Well, I will be taking a trip early next month and so will not be posting regularly here. It seems that I barely got back to working again and now I'm going on another break. But this is an important trip, since it is for the wedding of an old and dear friend, and I would have regretted not going for his wedding for the rest of my life. I'm quite sure of that. There were just so many complications that were making me think that it would just not be possible to take this trip, but in the end it seems that I will be going after all. I'm still not totally convinced that I'm actually going, since the decision has been going back and forth for the past few weeks. I am rally looking forward to not working at all and not feeling guilty about it either. Each time I go on vacation or rather go home, I end up working on and off, so in the end, I get neither a vacation nor a good paycheck. Well, it all stops now and I will not work at all for the 20 odd days that I am away.

Comments

Popular Posts