Do you have a digital picture frame yet?

This is something that I've wanted for a long time now. It's a digital picture frame that allows you to keep changing the picture inside it as many times as you want with just a click of a button. It's really the best way to see all the digital pictures that we keep taking and then storing on the computer, where they get to be seen even less than the real albums. The digital photo frame changes all that and makes pictures that you take accessible again. The digital picture frame that I like is by Digitalframez.com, an online electronic store that specializes in them. I'm pretty sure once I get one, I'm going to be hooked and will want to keep changing the pictures on a daily basis. I have all my pictures on my laptop and only get to see them once in a while, which is quite a waste of time, making it pointless to even take them, but once I get my digital photo frame up, it's going to be so much more interesting to take pictures again.

Comments

Popular Posts