Do you ever run out of things to blog about?

Not me. I usually have pages and topics bookmarked in a to-blog folder and it gets updated on a daily basis, so there's always tons to write about. It's been a fun day for postings, since I written about a wide variety of topics it seems, much more than I usually do. Some days, its as if I can't stop writing, and keep getting ideas for my next post as I go along, and on others it seems that I need to really think hard about what to blog about. Thankfully, that doesn't happen too often. The thing is that I love travel and have had the chance to travel quite a bit, so have lots of experiences to relate to. In addition, I have also worked at a travel agency so I know lots of the technical stuff as well. I had no idea that job would come in handy so many years later, that too for a blog. How interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts