Decor sites

I've been spending a lot of time surfing interior design sites and blogs, and have found a real great cache of them. I quickly stored them all in my bookmarks and look forward to checking them everyday. I find it quite amazing how many design and craft blogs there are and it just takes a couple of seconds to do a search and find a whole new world of reading material and decor inspiration.

One of my newest finds was a site called SceneCasters, which is not essentially a design site, but it is a site where you can create your own room or "scene" and place furniture in it so get an idea of how it will look. The technology is especially useful for retailers or restaurateurs who want to configure their spaces before going out to buy items. I signed up for the site and will be plugging in the details and configuration of my apartment to see what extra items I can buy for the empty spaces I have.

Comments

Popular Posts