Crafting along

Some details on my very first craft project after simply ages. It was all thanks to Jessica Jones of How about Orange, that got me back to doing crafts again. While, I started small, it was something that I've always wanted to make: paper flowers Japanese style, made from post it notes (can you believe that?) They turned out really very pretty and I made three to put in a little bowl on my desk. I can't wait to do more projects and am making my list of things to buy to get serious about them. It's been a long time since I made an artwork and I've got some nice ideas floating around that I think I will make some rough drafts and then just forge ahead! Unfortunately, I don't have the link for the site where I got the instructions for the paper flowers, but I promise to look and post it here when I find it.

Comments

Popular Posts