Trippert: a new travel blog to explore


I read about a new blog devoted to travel today. It's called Trippert and its about sharing information with other travelers and bloggers. The site distinguishes itself from all other travel blogs by offering detailed information about destinations and travel related issues. At Trippert, users can share their experiences, ask for advice, put up photographs, and much more. The site is currently in beta phase and is quite open to suggestions from users to add to their range of services. I like everything I see so far, and I have already signed up as a member to get additional feedback and see how it works.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Thanks for the link. Having a look now.

(It sounds a little like VirtualTourist).
Shalini said…
You're welcome....I'm heading to VirtualTourist myself...thanks for the link....will read up on it and then write a post on it as well.

Popular Posts