The right fixtures

As I was writing my last post, I suddenly remembered about something that I must write about. One of the places I have seen for rent has the most incredible bathroom sinks and I was quite tempted to take that apartment based solely on that, even though the rest of the house was not all that great. A great bath and kitchen are what I look for in an apartment as the rest of the house can be created with soft furnishing and paint, but these two rooms must be equipped to the max.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Do you remember the brand of the sink. I'm looking to add a line of home furnishings to my business. If you need home office furniture you will get the best deals at the VQV Furniture Group.
Shalini said…
Wow, we saw that apartment several months ago....sorry no idea on the brand, but it was like the stuff you see in five star hotels, very plush but also very utilitarian.

I'm always interested in seeing new furniture, especially for a home office set up, so will be checking our your store.

Popular Posts