On travel sites

It's always fun to find a new travel site to try out. Since we travel on business or leisure every month, it becomes easy to check them all out one at a time. In the past year, I have found some really great travel sites that I personally use. There are also lots of other great sites that I have found that offer good information and rates, but not for the area we live in, so they are bookmarked for later use.

Some of the sites that I have liked are Holiday City, Side Step, Last Minute, Air Ninja, Cheaper than Hotels, Home Exchange Travel, Rates To Go and Vacations.net. While this is not a comprehensive list, these are some of the nicer sites that I have tested and liked recently. I have a travel folder in my bookmarks where I store all this information, so it is easy to find each time I need to do a booking.

Comments

I wish I knew these before I planned my trip.
The next chapter of nyc trip is now available, How did you feel abt NYC? Does it resound?

http://badlu.blogspot.com/
Shalini said…
Just read your write up on NYC....glad to know the trip improved.

I agree that NYC is completely different from the rest of the US and that its energy is almost an entity of its own.

All trial and error I guess, we've had some not so good experiences with some sites as well, but writing about it on my blog gets the word out at least....good and bad.

Popular Posts