Finding the right vehicle


I've written before about how I love companies and products that are targeted towards a niche audience and offer a unique proposition especially for these customers. AskPatty.com is a company that caters specifically to women wanting to buy cars and deals with all automobile related topics, including buying the right car, maintenance issues, how to finance a car and a host of other issues.


I've bought only a couple of cars on my own, in college and when I first started working in Kansas City, and both times I realized I had been rushed through the entire process and ended up paying a bit too much. Regular car dealers automatically treat a women customer differently and try to make things as complicated for us as possible. Well, at least that has been my experience so far. So it is really possible to Find Your Dream Car on Ask Patty! Have a look around the site and you'll see the difference.

Comments

Popular Posts