Dubai: a city of our future

I'm looking forward to our next trip to Dubai, which should in early next month. I went there a little over a month back and really enjoyed the city, although I never got to explore it as much as I would have liked to. Hopefully, we will have time to do that this time. My hubby is currently in Dubai these days and is staying at a hotel with great views of the Dubai Creek, which is one of the top things on my list for our next trip, to take a dhow and go for an evening cruise. We ate a lovely European style restaurant by the Creek on our last trip and it was hard to place where in the world you were, as there were people from all over the world there. That's really the great thing about Dubai, it's got the perfect mix of east and west, and exactly what we're looking forward to exploring.

Here's a pic that I took on our last trip there. This was taken just as the newly developed area along Sheikh Zayed Road starts. The two triangular roofed buildings on the left are the famous Emirates Towers.

Comments

Popular Posts