Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Back home!!

Back to Bombay late last night, rather early this morning, after two weeks of a pampered working environment!! I managed to do a lot of work and not worry about anything else at all....no housework, no errands, no chores etc. Must do this more often actually. Now that we're back, my exhaustion and 4-5 hour sleep schedule has caught up with me and I'm completely and utterly tired and it feels like a cold coming on...best solution....an extra large cup of hot chocolate....which is what I'm going to have in just ten minutes or so!!

2 comments:

Adorable Bad Guy said...

Some ppl never grow out of chocolate. For all its coffies, I visit Star-Bucks only for Grande Hot Chocolate extra hot with whipped cream.

Get well soon

Shalini said...

Been out of commission for the past two days....down with a bad case of the flu....kinda resurfacing now...

Thanks for the reminder....a cup of hot chocolate is what I need right now!!

Yup, we go to Starbucks only for the hot chocolate and cheesecake too!!