Water features for the home

I grew up in the mountains and being part of nature was the most 'natural' thing in the world. We had lots of streams and rivulets in the area which were our favorite summer escape. I love the sound of flowing water and even brought back some stones from the stream near our orchard as a memory. I've seen lots of these water feature products but they always seemed to be too large and cumbersome to be really usable in my home. I would love to have something small and elegant, Japanese and minimalist, to give that really unique touch.

Well, it's possible to find just about anything on the Internet and I found a site called IndoorFountainsOnline which sells a variety of indoor water features, including wall fountains or tabletop fountains or for the floor or even mist. The sound of water is so calming and God only knows, we all need some of that to cope with our busy lifestyles these days. Interestingly, you can find indoor fountains with different sounds of water, from rivers to rain to waterfalls and more.

For anyone living in a busy city, the sound of music will also work to block traffic and other sounds from the outside and create a tranquil environment. Most of all, a water feature will remind me of where I spent my summers, and that's the best reason of all for me.

Comments

Popular Posts