Vacation planning+social networking=A super vacation

I've always found that part of the fun of a trip is the anticipation and the planning that goes in to make it really perfect. Maybe, it's just me, but I think it's a great idea to get ideas and advice from other people, visit social networking sites to see what others have to say about the destination etc. I have found some really great information on nice places to stay, things to see and great restaurants to eat in, using social forums. TripWiser is one such site that offers TripWiser - social trip planner for the USA and Canada and help in building an itinerary. I found the site to be very user friendly, especially the drag and drop feature that lets you reschedule your trip so easily. The site and all of its features are free.

Comments

Popular Posts