Sending flowers internationally

We recently needed to send flowers to a friend in Singapore and even after looking at the Singapore yellow pages on the Internet, I couldn't find a good florist that I could trust with my credit card. Luckily I found an international flower delivery company that deals in exactly this sort of thing and quickly selected the flowers and filled in the details of where I needed the flowers to be delivered.

For me, this really is one of the best things about the Internet, being able to send flowers to anyone, anywhere in the world. World Florists does not courier flowers, but instead ties up with local florists and gets the flowers hand delivered by them. So you get fresh flowers at affordable prices, even though it's on an international scale, you still pay a price that is in your own currency. All orders are delivered the very next day and with their network of 100 plus countries, it's simply the best way to send flowers and make someone far away feel special.

Being able to use the Internet in this way, to make life simpler and more efficient, is a great use of the power of the Internet. I have been sending flowers on the Internet for over 5 years now and it simplifies life as well as spreads joy. What else does one want really?

Comments

Popular Posts