Make your travel wish list on 43 Places


In my last post I wrote about 43 Things, a site where you can compile the list of things you can to do and the things you have done already. Their sister site is 43Places, which is all about all the places you've been to and all the places you want to go to. It's a great place to get ideas of where the buzz about a new destination. My five places that I want to go to are: Croatia, China, Romania, Italy and Copenhagen...yes, I know the last one is a city and not a country!

I have listed my university, the coffee shop which we used to frequent all the time in Providence,RI and lots of other places as well. You can see who else is listing these places and get their ideas and information on the place. Nothing quite like getting info directly from people who have traveled to a place or visited a specific restaurant.

Comments

Popular Posts