Lorelle's book on blogging is out


Finally something that will make bloggers leave their blogs long enough to read this interesting new book, about yes well, it is about blogging. The Blog Herald reports on the launch of a book by power blogger Lorelle VanFossen, whose blog I have been reading as well. Titled Blogging Tips: What Bloggers will not tell you about Blogging seems like a un-put-downable read in my mind and I really need to get a hold of it asap. Lorelle's blog is called Lorelle on WordPress and is a must read for all bloggers, in my opinion. She is also a columnist for The Blog Herald and guest blogs at many other blogs, ezines, websites as well,

Comments

Lorelle said…
Thanks for the recommendation. I worked hard to make the book be as "tip" friendly as possible, so you could check off each of the tips as you apply them to your blog.

There is nothing quite like it out there and I do hope it helps people learn more about how to blog and how to blog well.
Shalini said…
Thanks for visiting Lorelle!

I'm looking forward to reading your book and fine-tuning my skills as a blogger.

Popular Posts