Yummy gifts for Mother's Day

Have you thought of what you're going to buy for Mother's Day? Here's a suggestion that will be an all round hit: chocolate covered berries!! Sounds delicious, right? I think I will need to order a couple for myself too, in addition to getting some Mothers Day chocolate covered strawberries. I am partial to chocolate covered strawberries, especially those have been double dipped in both dark and white chocolate. I loved the variety and combinations that Chocolate Covered Company had, such as the mint or butterscotch flavored dipped fruits. It's hard to decide what to get when each item seems more tempting than the last but these really would make great Mothers Day chocolate gifts. All fruit is of the best quality from California and once dipped are packed with great care in boxes of 1 dozen, 2 dozen or 9 pieces.

Comments

Popular Posts