PHP training

Thanks to my curious mind, I get to learn something new constantly. My latest endeavor is to learn PHP, which is programming language created mostly for creating dynamic web pages. I already know html and other basics, so it's time to take it up a notch and increase my skill base. Interestingly and quite fittingly, I found a resource for learning PHP on the Internet, which is meant to be one of the best resources for PHP training.

Open Technology Group or OTG has been in the business for over a decade and have built up quite a name for themselves in developing and training others in IT solutions. To show you just how committed they are, they even have a "fly and learn" program specially designed for people who live in other areas. For the duration of the course, each student is given a computer for their use in their office in Morrisville, NC. The entire trip and class is priced together so all meals and a hotel room will be included in the price.

Comments

Popular Posts