A great place to buy art online


One of my readers Beth who is an artist herself recommended this really great art and craft site called Etsy, which has turned out to be one of my favorite sites lately. The site functions as a meeting place for artists who want to collaborate or sell their works. I have found some simply brilliant works there and that too priced incredibly reasonably, although I haven't found out what the shipping costs would be. Even if you are not interested in buying right now, Etsy is a great source of inspiration to start doing something creative yourself. I sure want to pull out my craft stuff and start creating something or the other.

The artwork featured is titled Yellow Chrysanthemum and is by a Seattle based artist Amanda Kindregan and is priced at $12. Shipping varies from $3-6 depending on where you live and how much you order. Add a large matting and frame to that for $10 and you have an original art piece for your walls for less than $30. It's really not that expensive to bring art into your lives, you just have to know where to look.

Comments

Popular Posts