Enhancing data security

Ever since I started working at home, I've had to ensure that I had everything that would create a system of consistent flow for information between the office and my home, so that the work would continue on smoothly. Since I do research there is usually a lot of files to be sent back and forth, bulky files with charts, graphics etc, that cannot be sent just as attachments to a mail in their regular format. When I did some research on the Internet, I found that www.securezip.com offers to secure email messages by protecting files that are being stored as well as being transferred, the system integrates seamlessly with Microsoft Outlook, so you don't need to worry about setting it up.

A lot of the work I currently do is quite sensitive, especially since it is related to the timing of a new concept being launched, so it is critical for my data security to be at the absolute secure level. SecureZIP - The next generation of ZIP goes far beyond the old zip files that we already use to compact files before transferring them. SecureZIP is instead a comprehensive solution for taking care of your email security as well as securing your stored data on your hard drive, laptop or portable media. I really liked the features of SecureZIP, especially as it automatically protects email messages from your mailbox without being intrusive. At present the company is offering a limited time offer for consumers for its individual user licences, so you can download the complete software for free.

Comments

Popular Posts