Insights from senior executives

I was invited to participate inse a survey in an exclusive community of senior executives, since I am a director of our company.The Executive Platform membership is by invitation only and is limited to senior executives. The company is looking for information about companies in an effort to benchmark firms from across the world, in the same industry or of the same size. Each survey that is completed earns a firm certain number of points which can be redeemed against gifts or tools to help in running a business.

I think it's a great idea to get opinions of people who have created or contributed to successful businesses and use the information to help others reach there. Being an international company, Executive Platform has access to a wide audience of decision makers who are eligible to participate and share their knowledge. Online survey's are distributed to members based on relevancy of their business. Rewards earned from these surveys include business gifts from the Executive Gift Centre. Since this was my first survey, I still have a way to go before redeeming any gifts, but I am looking forward to it and on sharing my experience and picking up some new tips.

Comments

Popular Posts