I now have a contact form

As part of The Blogged Out Project, I took Darren's advice on the importance of contact forms and added a contact form on my site. When I first started this blog, it was essentially a personal blog and I wanted to keep my identity and personal details confidential, but in the past year and a half, this blog has become more of a retail, news and media blog and barely anything of my personal life, so it was about time I got a contact form. I signed up at myContactForm and set it up in half an hour. So, if you need to contact me, that's where you need to go!

EDIT: 24th March: I switched to Response-O-Matic for a contact form, since the old one didn't give me to remove the 'subject' field. This one took me barely five minutes to get it set up and better still, it does not have a limit on entries per month, like myContactForm did.

Comments

Popular Posts