Head over to Yepic to read about the Best Business Books

I was recently asked to collaborate on an article by newspapergrl (aka Janet) on the best business books on Yepic, an online marketplace to buy and sell articles. My contribution was three of the books that have made an impact on me, Winning at Retail: Developing a Sustained Model for Retail Success by Willard N. Jr Adner & Neil Z Stern, Built to Last by James C. Collins & Jerry I. Porras and Execution: The Discipline of Getting Things Done by Larry Bossidy and Ram Charan. Read the full article on The Best Business Books here on Yepic.

Reading business books has been a recently acquired taste, since I always tilted more towards fiction reading. Lately, some the best books I have read belong to the business or economics categories.

Examples:
The World is Flat--Thomas Friedman
Freakonomics--Steven Levitt and Stephen Dubner
The Undercover Economist--Tim Harford
The Fortune at the Bottom of the Pyramid--CK Prahalad

Comments

Anonymous said…
Shalini,
Thanks so much for collaborating with me. I haven't been very involved. I tried to incorporate your books, but I had problems with formatting. I kept losing content. I still want to add it, when I get a chance I will try again. You made a great contribution.
Best,
Janet
Shalini said…
You're welcome Janet!
Love reading books and love writing about them even more, so it was a nice recap of sorts for me. I too have had formatting problems with Yepic. Luckily, I had saved a copy on word!!

Popular Posts