Blogspot has English to Hindi translation for blogs

There's a new button for translating words to Hindi on Blogspot. I don't think I'll be using it much but it definitely is an interesting addition, since the majority of blogs in India are on blogspot. Of my five blogs, I have two on blogspot, one on wordpress (free hosting), one on blogsome and one paid hosting blog using WP scripts.

With this new translation, all you have to do is to press a button before you start typing and it automatically converts the English script to Hindi. So if I wanted to say, "close the door" in Hindi, all I would have to do is to type the Hindi words in an English script, such as दरवाजा बंद करो, and voila it comes out written in Hindi. Impressive and fun! Maybe I will use it more than I think!

Comments

Popular Posts