Are you one of the 100 most prolific bloggers?

I started off as a weekly blogger, posting 2-3 times a week when I started this blog in August 2004. Since then, not only have I added 4 more blogs, I now usually write 6-8 posts each a day on my two main blogs and a 1-2 between my other three blogs. That's quite a jump, right? Well, that's exactly what blogging is about. This magnetic pull to write and instantly publish, to share your thoughts with the world and have your say no matter who is listening or reading or not.

Today, I came across this list of the 100 most prolific bloggers, and I thought, well I would love to be on it, but surely I wouldn't qualify. I actually did and became the 75th blogger to be included in this list with my 1150 (including this one) posts on this blog. This is what is so great about blogging, being able to connect with new and unknown bloggers. Actually, I already know one blogger on the list and have heard of several of the others. Check out the latest version of the list here on The Top 100 Prolific Bloggers. Not only is it a great way to read blogs of people who have been blogging for a long time, its also a great way to be inspired by them.

Comments

Popular Posts