Selecting furniture

I've always loved furniture that has some character and some history. Now, not everything needs to be an antique piece, but it should have some story behind it at least. I also prefer not to have matching furniture sets since I find them just too matched and perfect and not real enough. I see my house as a collection of objects from a variety of times, and since I am constantly changing and updating, I want that reflected in my home. So, I have some pieces of furniture that are traditional and older than me and others that are ultra modern and sleek. It's this combination that makes a house a home. Lately, I've been looking for a nice computer desk and since I work from home, I need something with storage but not one that looks very office-like. I found a really nice computer desk and hutch in the Young America collection at Great Priced Furniture that I can keep in my guest bedroom, since it will enhance the decor and be a good piece for storage too.

Comments

Popular Posts