RV vacations

Last summer our family traveled along the eastern coast of the US for about 15 days. It was a great trip and we stopped at several places along the way: Long Island, NY; Providence, RI; Boston, MA; Kittery, ME; Ridgefield, CT; Edison, NJ; Scotland, MD and finally back to Washington DC. It was a really great trip, and I would love to cover the entire itinerary by RV this time. Traveling by recreational vehicles is something that has fascinated me for quite some time now, and hopefully one day, I will be able to be able to vacation in one. On doing some research on choosing the right rv / recreational vehicle and the kinds of RV's available, I came across the Travelworld site where the FAQ page is in video format. I found it really interesting to be able to get my answers in this manner. Making a decision would be a lot easier this way, I would think.

Comments

Popular Posts