My new site

Well, I finally did it. I set up my own website this morning using BlueHost and WP. The new site is called The Power of Retail and will deal with all things retail, consumerism, trends, innovation, new business ideas, communication and technology. I had started this blog as a personal space for myself, but have been writing more on retail and business here than personal stuff, so I thought it was high time, I did some segmentation myself!!

While the basic set up and installation was very simple, I still have to figure out how to get additional plugins and themes...something I was not able to figure out how to do this morning!! I am looking forward to focusing on my new blog with specific topics and issues, and keeping this blog as a more of a general space, as it was first intended to be.

Comments

Popular Posts