Managing time

Time management has been most prominent on my mind for the past week or so, since all of a sudden I had 10 things to juggle all at once and still do them all well. It's a test to one's patience to be able to manage time effectively and efficiently. One of the best investments our company made recently was buying a software that managed our entire schedule, appointments, goals etc. It was such a relief to have someone take care of it, so that we could focus on the actual work itself.

On the home front, I have been swamped too and have had to put in late nights continuously to keep up. While this kind of schedule works for some time, effective time management skills are required to manage time efficiently, no matter where you are and what you are doing. I have been writing a research paper on Vision in Leadership and found the Time Thoughts site, which I really liked. After completing my assignment, I browsed the site and found some really useful time management tips from Time Thoughts. Tips such as making lists, being able to say no (this is a tough one for me to do), identify bad habits are on my priority list to stuff to do this week.

Comments

Popular Posts