Shopping via a 'Magic Mirror'

As a writer and researcher on retail topics, I am always on the lookout for good reading material, stuff about new technologies, especially retail and consumer related products. So, when I came across a site called Vaandoo, it was definitely something I wanted to add my my bloglines list of daily reads. In most technology sites, unless you have a technical background, you just cannot relate to stuff. It takes a good writer to get people who don't have tech backgrounds interested in reading about gadgets and technology. Like this really interesting article on a shopping using a Magic Mirror that lets consumers virtually try on clothes and send pictures to friends to get their opinion. Interesting, right? Something you would like to try out for yourself? Definitely!

Comments

Popular Posts