Do you own one of these phones?

So, are you one of those people who shy away from taking their cell phone out in public? Would you rather just put it on silent mode when you go out in public so you don't need to take it out? Well, I have a decently smart cell phone, but its not the cutting edge kind of phone, and I don't switch phones every 6 months like a lot of people do. So, when I saw this article on the most popular cell phones of 2006, I was intrigued and thought it was high time that I got myself a popular and trendy cell phone.

Wirefly, the online leader for comparison shopping for cell phones and wireless phone plans has released its annual list of the best selling cell phones, and what a list it is. The number one phone was, of course, the Motorola RAZR phone which is one of the best phones available, in terms of looks, ease of use and technology.

The full list of the Top 10 Cell Phones of 2006 is:
1. Cingular Wireless RAZR by Motorola (in various colors)
2. T-Mobile RAZR (in various colors)
3. Verizon Wireless RAZR (in various colors)
4. Cingular Sony Ericsson z520a/z525a video phones
5. T-Mobile Motorola v360
6. Verizon Wireless Motorola v276
7. Sprint Nextel Motorola i850
8. Sprint Nextel Motorola i710
9. Cingular Motorola v220
10. T-Mobile Samsung T309

I have been using Nokia phones for several years now and I simply love the way they work. The simplicity of the menu functioning is extremely straight forward and quick to navigate. Nokia phones are stylish, but you can't compare them to the Motorola RAZR, by which I am getting quite tempted. So, I think that's going to be my next purchase. Might as well listen to the folks at Wirefly and get myself a stylish new phone.

Comments

Popular Posts