Clicky stats

Once you really get into blogging, no matter how blase you might have been about writing for yourself or for others when you started, you start wondering just who is visiting your site, from where are they coming from and lots of other such questions. I don't really publicize my blog and have entered it only to a few listing sites and told my family about it, so I wondered who was visiting my site and how they were reaching it. To find out this information and more, it is really important to have a good web statistics service which tracks visitors and lets you know where they enter, what they click on and when they leave. Interesting, stuff right? Clicky Web Statistics is one of the new and more unique such services which has the whole nine yards and more. The service is completely free for now, so don't delay and sign up now.

Comments

Popular Posts