Like buying books

I am addicted to buying books, a lot of times regardless of whether I am going to read them or not. It's kind of an addiction of sorts, I guess. I love to go to bookstores to hunt for good deals on books but often its the same books again and again on the discount shelves. So I joined a book club where I got amazing deals on books. Although I missed out on the experience of buying a book in a bookstore, I saved a ton on money through book clubs.

It's a really good idea to check out to see where one can get the best deal. If you like buying books online, then this site is for you. CheapBooks is a great site that compares the prices of books from major retailers such as Barnes & Noble, Borders, eBay, Amazon, Half.com and eCampus etc. Both new and used book comparisons are available.

Comments

Popular Posts