Camera stuff

Digital cameras are becoming more technologically advanced each year and for someone who is new to them or rather late to switch to them from regular cameras, buying a digital camera for the first time can be an overwhelming experience.

I started using a digital camera less than a year ago, yes, I'm rather behind everyone else on this. It didn't take me too long to get used to the camera, but I'm still not used to the other stuff about it, like batteried that barely last for 70 pics, even when I don't keep the camera on for too long to check out the pics (this is a real pain when traveling abroad in countries of different voltage systems, so I can't even carry my battery charger) and the whole developing/printing process, which I still find a bit cumbersome.

I found a printer dock and some great Digital Cameras from PC World, a UK sited that has a huge variety of digital cameras, camcorders, computers, accessories and a ton more. While the printer dock is likely to solve one of my problems, for the other one I'll have to buy another camera.

Comments

Popular Posts