All about internet marketing

I've been intrigued by internet marketing, affiliate marketing, consumer generated advertising etc etc for the past 6 months or so. I guess, its a really exciting time to be involved in the internet and the myriad ways to make money of it. I've been doing lots of reading/surfing/browsing about what it is, how I can get involved, what level will I fit in and is it really do-able for someone like me.

I liked the information Alice Seba's Internet Marketing Blog had on the subject, especially on the very hotly debated "Death of Adsense" report, which I too signed up for and downloaded, read and wondered, hmmmm, could I be part of this too? Alice has a good counter point to the author of "Death of Adsense" and "Life after Adsense", Scott Blouch's views, and I really like her candour and style of plain speaking.

Comments

Popular Posts