Sunday Reading Sunday

Sunday! Nothing like a lazy sunday to spur you on to an energetic work week, or does it work the other way? We had a nice, lazeeee weekend, read the sunday papers.....its one of my favorite things to do lately, read the papers cover to cover, in fact I plan to subscribe to Hindustan Times too on sundays to extend this reading time. Indian Express is by far the best so far. The sunday editorials are superb and its articles cover the entire country, as opposed to Times of India covering bollywood and page 3 parties in Bombay. I also got to read a huge chunk of pages of the book I am reading, The City of Falling Angels by John Berendt, since I decided to be a bit ambition in the kitchen and make kheer. So I sat on the counter like a halwaiin and read and stirred, read and stirred. Venice and kheer was obviously a delicious combination and the kheer came out superb.

Comments

Popular Posts