Finished reading : The Family by Kitty Kelley

I'm really thrilled with the amount of reading I've been managing to do these past few months. While two books a month is not much at all, it was hard for me manage even that before, so am very happy to keep up my current reading rate. I finished reading Kitty Kelley's The Family yesterday and must say that I thoroughly enjoyed it. I've read one of her earlier biographies on Jacqueline Kennedy Onassis and that was got me interested in reading biographies, albeit totally unauthorized ones, which make them so much more interesting instead of being preachy and squeaky clean. The Family, which is about the Bush dynasty is quite compelling and tells a lot of secrets that the family wanted to keep hidden. All in all very interesting reading.

Comments

Popular Posts