Books read in April and May

I tallied my recent reading and I'm happy to note that I am making good progress on this front. I have always loved to read, but the past few years have seen my reading habit go down by quite a bit, mostly because I am spending a lot of working on the computer and then would rather not concentrate on more reading. But in all that, I forget the wonderful sense of calmness that one gets just from sitting still and reading. We're doing too much of multi-tasking these days that we feel guilty if we do less than 3 things at a time. But with reading, one has to concentrate and that is a wonderful way to forget one's daily work and troubles.

My tally so far:
April:
Fatima's good fortune by J & G Dryansky
Passion India by Javier Moro

May:
Three Cups of Tea by Greg Mortenson and David Oliver Relin
Dark Lady by Charles Higham

Comments

Popular Posts