Time for a golfing vacation

This is probably the best solution to the problem I mentioned in my last post: too much work. Golfing vacations are something that I look forward to, even though I have not been able to dedicate enough time for them lately. Myrtle Beach is one of the golfing havens, with several of the top golfers having set up homes inthere for its all year round golfing opportunities. I came across CoastalGolfway, a site that offers some great golf packages in Myrtle Beach along with options of tee times and hotel accommodations. Just imaging playing a round of myrtle beach golf in one of the most favored golf destinations in the world. It's probably one of the best ways to keep myself away from the Internet and away from a computer. Interestingly, my parents who are both golf fanatics, took a 45 day trip traveling the country and playing in as many courses as they could. It's definitely one of the most memorable trips one can ever take.

Comments

Popular Posts