Searching the skies

One of the best places to study the stars with the naked eye was just below Dharamsala, near Yol Camp, in the lower Himalayas which I visited several years ago. I was simply astonished at how clear the night sky was, we could see more stars than ever before and also several traveling satellites. For more detailed inspection of the skies, we looked through a telescope for fabulous results. I've never been into astronomy, or so I thought, until that night where I was completely amazed at the endless beauty and drama in the sky. Although, there aren't too many places in Dharamsala to get hold of equipment to search the skies, telescope classifieds is a good place to start. AstroAds.com has a large variety of used telescopes, and you're sure to find something just for you.

Comments

Popular Posts