Lenses for astigmatism

I've been using contact lenses since I was 16; rigid gas permeable contact lenses since I have astigmatism and could not use soft contact lenses. Although they took me quite a while to get used to, now I can't manage without them at all. Traveling on planes these days has become quite tiresome, since you are not allowed to carry any liquids on board and I can't keep my contact on the entire journey for these long trips that I seem to be doing with great regularity. Since gas permeable contacts are not common, its not possible to even buy cleaning solution for them in Bombay, let alone a small travel size container to use in-flight.

These days, the concept of buying contact lenses has totally changed. Some of the best deals are now available online instead of at a physical location. Discount Contact Lenses is one such site that has a great variety of information on all types of contact lenses, how to read prescriptions, prescription contacts help, where to buy, how to buy, and what to buy. I especially found the section on Toric (lenses for people like me, with astigmatism) lenses useful and seriously think I ought to switch to these.

Comments

Popular Posts