Joint pains

Ever since I worked (or rather overworked) as a manager at K-Mart in Kansas City, I have had all kinds of aches and pains in my knees. After a few years of ignoring it I finally got it checked out and was told it was condromylacia, a condition that happens when the cartilage between the kneecaps wears out and they grate against each other to cause pain. I did some therapy sessions with infra red lights, specific stretch exercises and took some joint pain supplements. Over time and with the right exercises and diet my knees have got better, although I still have to avoid certain postures (no lunges at all) and walking down steps can still be painful early in the morning. I hear a joint pain supplement called Synotrex is pretty good in easing pain for joints and arthritis, by rebuilding cartilage. I think I need to visit the doctor and see if this will help me out.

Comments

Popular Posts